Paterson Recruitment are recruiting a full stack developer to work in a fast-moving dynamic development team involved throughout the software development life cycle.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge technologies and will be involved in supporting
existing systems across several products and the development of new functionality.
As Full Stack Developer you will need to have a proven track record in problem solving and debugging system issues. Designing and building enterprise level functions, be proficient .Net, C# and MS SQL as well as have a track record of working towards tight deadlines.
You will be an integral part of the Software Development Team with your primary function of creating new functionality for our Clients section of their client facing company website.
The role is both a front and backend role.
- At least three years commercial development experience.
- Experience in working as part of a team and working towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Excellent support ability and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Successful involvement in the full project lifecycle of enterprise level application development
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with management, team members, customers and third parties
- Development of the primary website account section and web applications.
- Development of internal CRM application based on .Net, C# & SQL.
- Software testing, code review and delivering code to a high standard.
- Front and backend web development.
- The maintenance and on-going development of our websites.
- Customer support/liaising via our helpdesk system.
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
- Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members.
- Assist your fellow developers in code review.
- The ideal candidate would have experience building and maintaining React and C# based web
- Strong experience working with MS SQL and stored procedures.
- Fully capable of coding in .Net & C#.
- Fully capable of coding in HTML & CSS.
- Experience with source control systems (Git)
- Fully capable to code in React or willing to learn React.
- HTML and CSS development this to assist in coding for the wider website.
- Dev Ops – Jenkins